With firm commitment to quality, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying optimum quality Reverse Laminar Air Flow Unit. In accordance with set industry norms, it is manufactured by our experts using high quality stainless steel materials. Widely demanded in hospitals and laboratories, this system is used for prevents the ingress of contaminants in biological samples and semi conductor wafers. Apart from this, our Reverse Laminar Air Flow Unit is available in different technical specifications as per clients' diverse demands.
- Robustly designed with no gaps or joints, hence no risk of collection of spores
- It consumes low power
- Equipped with microprocessor controller that supervises all functions efficiently
- Composed from HEPA filters
- After sales service is provided
- Offer environment decontamination and extensive usage
- Fulfilled with global advancement
- Elevated dust accumulation capacity
- Effectively certified by ISO and CE
- Pharma Industry
Our unit is designed for extraordinary operations and made to the particular demands of various laboratories for transferring chemicals, in pharmaceutical, electronic and other industry.
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Flow Direction : Cross Flow
- Noise : 63 db
Provided Reverse Laminar Air Flow Unit is composed for offering elevated level of protection against airborne pollutants that are generated amid power handling operations, for example, dispensing and charging. Intended with accuracy, our air flow unit is suitable for workerâs safety, environment protection, and product protection. Grounded on the seamless operating profile and elevated performance, provided Reverse Laminar Air Flow Unit is composed of multiple filters. Our unit is attached on a reverser air circulation principle offering decontamination through air movement.
How to Use: Provided unit ought to be well balanced to the operating area so that contamination can effectively be secured where ever required.
Reg. Address: - Omkar CHS ,Sector-10, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400709, India